How to Share in 5 easy steps!
1 – Become a member
2 – Create your unique profile
3 – Go to My Products and Add a product to give
4 – Get a product you like
5 – Send a message to schedule pick up or drop off
Share! Share! Share!
- Be generous and have fun.
- Connect with new friends.
- Share what you would want to wear or use one more time.
- If you are not a fancy photographer (who is?) just snap a photo with your phone and read our tips on photography.
- Be responsible for picking up or dropping off your selections, please allow a 48-hour window.
- Follow the Seasons & Holidays: post in season items to ensure a faster turnaround. Read our tips on seasonality.
Don’t forget to be considerate!
- Don’t take more than what you give. (i.e. share 10 items, take 20 items).
- Don’t let your items linger! After 48 hours that a selected item is not picked up, the item will be considered available for other members.
- Please don’t post photos that show children, people or animals.
- Courtesy is contagious!
Tips & Tricks
- Photograph your item in natural light, don’t use flash or take photos during evenings or in a dark room.
- Use square frame if using a phone, so your photos won’t get cropped.
- The main picture must show the object in full.
- Prove the authenticity of the brand and use pictures to show the original packaging, the label or certificate.
- A simple, clean background helps bring out your item
- For clothing: hang your item on the wall or lay down on the floor, plain surface and shoot from the top.
Tips & Tricks: NO
Tips & Tricks
- Don’t do photo collages
- Don’t cut out parts of the object that you offer.
- Don’t use blurry images.
- Don’t use photographs taken from the internet of a similar object.
- Don’t add any filters.
- Don’t photograph your item with other objects that can distract attention.